- Instrument repair request form is HERE
- Permission to Leave Band Event with Parent– print/sign this form.
- If a school instrument is damaged due to negligence, the student will be responsible for paying the repair bill.
- UIL Solo/Ensemble Contest
- After school rehearsals for Holiday Concert (to include percussion)
Thurs 12/6 – 4:45-6:45 Sym 2 in Band Hall
Mon 12/10 – All Classes in PAC, Concert 7pm
- 2018 All Region Results
- TMEA DATES
12/15/2018 All-Region Orch Baylor- (see 2018 Reg Orch forDetails)
1/12/2019 Area tryouts for All-State Duncanville HS
1/18/2019 All-Reg. Band Clinic CCHS
1/19/2018 All-Reg. Band Clinic/Concert CCHS
- All-Region Freshman Tryouts Saturday 12/8
- 8:00-Load @ BHS
- 8:15-Depart for Shoemaker HS
- 9:15-Students register at rooms, judges meet
- 10:00-Auditions begin
- 3:00-Approximate time auditions end
- 4:00-Approximate time students arrive at BHS
- Orchestra Winds/Perc; Thursday’s schedule
- You are excused from 4th period to get to PAC as quickly as possible for a run-through
- New Tech students
- Catch the 11:18 shuttle over to BHS
- Orchestra 4th period, band 5th, then lunch/shuttle back as usual
- Be dressed/ready to go seated in band hall @ 7:00
- Band holiday concert is next Monday evening @7:00; we’ll be in formals. Guys….you need a white shirt, remember. Buttons and stuff. We provide the bow tie.
- Let’s refine Tiger Time a bit more:
- Your first responsibility is to come to sit in a chair for attendance. If you are not in a chair @ 1:55, you’ll be counted absent
- If you signed up for a particular thing….for instance, All-Region practice….that’s what you’ll be doing. Anything else and you’ll be unable to use TT.
- If you are in another teacher’s TT, then that’s where you will be; you will not be in the band hall.
- When you are practicing, you will be practicing a particular thing, like All Region music or a UIL solo or a sectional for band. You will not be playing section songs, stands music, etc.
- Clean out your lockers by Friday or they get emptied for you; need to reassign lockers now that marching inst. are gone.
- Take your water jug home by Friday; if it’s still here after that, names will be removed and they will be cleaned and sanitized to go to a band member next year for half price.