- Instrument repair request form is HERE
- Permission to Leave Band Event with Parent– print/sign this form.
- Jazz Tour Letter/Information
- M100 Spring Calendar 2019 Dates
- Big Red Relay Concessions!!
Concessions are the biggest Booster fundraiser. The last concession opportunity for this year is fast approaching. As a bonus for this year, the boosters will be staffing 2 events as a part of The Big Red Relays. The first event is Thursday, February 21st from 3:30-9:30 pm. This is the Middle School track meet. The second event, for High School students, is Saturday, February 23rd all day at Tiger Field. We need A LOT of volunteers to cover all shifts. These shifts can be filled with adults AND STUDENTS. We will provide volunteer hours to any student who covers a spot!You can sign-up today through Sign-up Genius at:
Thursday, Feb 21: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084BA9A823A2FA7-bigred1
Saturday, Feb 23: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084BA9A823A2FA7-bigred
- Did you qualify for the Texas State Solo/Ensemble contest? Manditory meeting Tiger Time Tuesday. Sign up for it.
- Congratulations to JV Winter Guard….3rd place at the Georgetown TCGC contest.
- James M, Jazmin C, Ryan C-B….Please return your formal wear now.
- Congratulations on Solo/Ensemble performances; 46 solo medals and 50 ensemble medals were awarded Saturday, and 22 students qualified for the Texas State Solo/Ensemble Contest at UT Austin in May! You’re to be commended for your hard work, and you represented yourselves and the Belton HS Band very well! Solo-Ens-2019-Results
- Afternoon rehearsals today for W. Ens. and tomorrow for Symphonic 1; no Thursday afternoon rehearsal for Symphonic 2
- Wind Ens….we miss next week on Monday, which we obviously can’t afford to do; we’ll insert next Wednesday after school, Feb, 20, for our rehearsal.
2/12 Combined Rehearsal w/SBMS Wind Ensemble @ BHS during W. Ens. Class
2/13-15-TMEA All-State Convention, San Antonio.