- Instrument repair request form is HERE
- Permission to Leave Band Event with Parent– print/sign this form.
- M100 Spring Calendar 2019 Dates
- People going to TSSEC June 1 + Trumpet Choir + Trombone Choir…..we’ll be having a recital in the Little Theater Tuesday evening, May 28, 7:00 for everyone to get a final run of their solos/ensembles. Let your accompanists know now, so they can get it on their calendars.
- Final audition information for Section Leader/Drum Major Tryouts/Band Captains:
- UIL Itinerary Concert Band
- UIL Itinerary Sym 2
- UIL Itinerary Sym 1
- UIL Itinerary WE
- 2019-20 BHS Jazz Tryouts
- Band Audition results will be posted Wednesday.
- Are you interested in being band chaplain for next year? Please submit your name here.
2019 Band Banquet “A Red-Carpet Affair”
1. Annual Band Banquet will be Friday, May 3rd at the Bell County Expo Center. Tickets are on sale now. The event is designed to celebrate the accomplishments from this year and to honor our graduating seniors.Banquet Ceremonies commence at 7pm. We will begin serving dinner at 6:45pm. The cost for each ticket is $20. This includes a catered meal and a spectacular evening of fun. Deadline to purchase tickets is Saturday, April 27th. Click the link to purchase your tickets!
- Senior students do not need to purchase a ticket but their family members that wish to attend will need to purchase tickets.
- Families are welcome and encouraged to attend. This is a celebration of a year of hard work. You also won’t want to miss the reveal of next year’s show!!
- Attire varies but it is mostly Sunday dress. We encourage you to come ready for a red-carpet walk!
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your tickets at https://squareup.com/store/m100banquet
- Spring Training Dates – April 22,23,25-5:00-7:30
- “BAND TOGETHER” Fund Raiser – Schoepf’s – 6:30
- 2019 UIL Performance Schedule – C Cove April 15/16